Regular exercises can be the most difficult part of routine for those who are suffering from asthma.
Even though it can seem difficult, regular exercise should be a part of your routine with asthma.
However, if you are really worried about exercises and have an asthma problem, here are a few helpful tips for you.
- Warm-up exercises are very crucial in regular exercise routine, but ensure that you make it slowly and in the same way you should cool down slowly after exercising.
- Ensure that you use pre-exercise asthma inhalers or necessary asthma medications before you start exercising to avoid an unexpected asthma attack.
- Practice tolerable exercises for short intermittent periods. When you are doing activities like baseball, wrestling and gymnastics for regular exercise ensure that you take enough periods of rest in between.
- Cold weather is the most common trigger for an asthma attack. So, try to avoid exercising outdoors or other outdoor sports in cold weather conditions.
- When you are suffering with viral infections like colds, restrict yourself from regular exercises and allow yourself to take enough rest.
- Always maintain comfortable and tolerable paces of exercise and practice at a level that is suitable and also safe for you.