Are you not satisfied with normal medication for your constipation problem? Constipation mainly occurs whenever you have any trouble in having regular bowel movements. It is mainly caused due to improper dietary habits.
Have you ever tried any kind of home remedies for constipation? If not, try these home remedies for constipation and get better relief.
Some of the most effective home remedies for your constipation:
- Drink a glass full of warm milk before going to bed. In case if you are suffering with severe constipation problem, you can also mix 2 teaspoons of castor oil in milk to get better relief.
- Apples can give very effective results in the treatment of constipation. So, if at all you have frequent constipation problems in your regular bowel movements, eat one apple every morning to make your bowel moments much better.
- Prepare a healthy salad with the leaves of beetroot plant and tomatoes. Whenever you feel constipated, eat this salad. It will help you greatly to feel much better and efficiently cures your digestion problems.
- If you are repeatedly experiencing severe constipation problems, include lots of fiber food in your regular diet to improve your digestion process. Eating fiber food not only improves your digestion problems, but also helps you to stay fit and healthy[healthy eating]. So, try to include at least 20 to 35 grams of dietary fiber in your regular diet.
- Prepare a solution with 1\2 tablespoon of honey and 1\2 cup of warm water and take this solution for at least 2 to 3 times in a day to get better relief from constipation.
- Papaya is world-renowned fruit in treating all sorts of constipation problems. So, whenever you feel constipated in the morning, eat some slices of papaya or you can even drink papaya juice to make your bowel moments comfortable for you.
- Prepare a mixture of carrot juice and spinach juice by taking both juices in equal quantities of half a glass, so that you make up one whole glass. Drink this glassful of juice at nights before going to bed. This is considered as a sure remedy for constipation.
- Practice regular physical exercises. Exercising is very important for constipation problem and it also helps you to maintain proper bowel moments.
These are certain effective remedies for controlling your constipation problem. If you are not satisfied with your regular medications, then you can try these effective methods in your regular routine to prevent constipation problem.