If you want to find a plan for arthritis symptoms that fits and gives best results, you have to focus on your specific needs, wants, health, etc.
Often pain relievers are prescribed and you can use over the counter for painful arthritis symptoms.
When you go to your doctor to deal with your arthritis symptoms, the doctor’s examination will consists of series of questions that you need to answer.
These questions include:
- What will make life easier, while suffering from arthritis symptom?
- What will make my joints more freely?
- How to treat and manage the symptoms?
- Are there any ways with which I can get relief from painful arthritis?
- What are NSAIDs and how are they used? Are there any risks associated with these drugs?
- Is there any difference between medications like: naproxen, diclofenac, and ibuprofen?
- Are Steroids and narcotics helpful in arthritis pain management?
- What are the risks of these medicines and pharmaceutical-cocktails?
- How to reduce the pain and curb suffering?
- Are the cold/heat alternative therapies help with the arthritis symptom and give relief?
- Ask to suggest best topical treatments, creams, gels, lotions, sprays, supplements, ointments, watches, bracelets, endorphin devices.
- Ask how to get and bring instant and lasting relief?
- Can I use self treatment methods to overcome from my pain?
- Are the alternative therapies and treatments like shark cartilage, tea-tree oils, mineral gels, exercise routines, massage, hypnosis and innovative devices give any relief?
- Is there any way to find more about my condition?
- Is the medicine capsaicin gives any relief for arthritis symptom?
- What about Lidocaine injections or corticosteroids for temporary relief of arthritis pain – do they really work?
- Can surgery, fragment, bone replacement, replacement of joints are the best way to get rid of arthritis symptom?
- Are there any ineffective treatments, if so what are they?
- Invasive or extreme medical procedures are the only other answer to deal with arthritis symptom?
- Where can I find more information about research, findings and treatment alternatives for arthritis?
- Low level laser therapy for pain reduction, Prolotherapy to fight the inflammation specifically, Radiosynoviorthesis directly injected into the joint for the optimal pain relief. Will they really work for me?
- How can I best cope with this symmetric, progressive disease? Can you give me any practical suggestions?
These are the questions which you need to ask your doctor to get relief from arthritis symptoms.