Are you feeling pain and stiffness in your body or having difficulty to move?
Then your condition might be arthritis (AR).
Arthritis is mainly pain and swelling in your joints. Joint is a place where two bones meet, such as knee, elbow or shoulders.
So, you know that what arthritis is exactly.
Here are some points which you need to know about AR.
- It is also known as arthritides. It mainly occurs in the joints and is also a part of aging specifically known as osteoarthritis.
- Inflammation is the main cause of arthritis and is extremely painful to live with.
- AR has to do with condition and status, working, functioning or lack of the human joints throughout the body.
- AR development is a gradual process.
- Cause of arthritis – Swelling, irritation, and inflammation of joints, which leads to loss of mobility, stillness, pain and even changes internally to the joint, including degradation.
- Arthritis also affects muscles, ligaments and tendons, as well as the protective covering of internal organs.
- It is due to the increased amount of synovial fluid in the joints, bones and adjacent cartilage.
- It is an illness, sickness, and debilitating disease.
- AR causes weight-bearing joints to be very weak, painful, unreliable and stiff.
- Most of the AR sufferers experience chronic, intense, recurring or severe pain and difficulty moving.
- The other forms of AR include rheumatoid and psoriatic arthritis.
- It causes discoloration and trouble moving, heat and redness of the joints.
Frankly speaking there is no real cure for arthritis. No two individuals face the same symptoms and severity. According to the symptoms there are different types of treatments available. With these methods you can deal with symptoms, disease, and root cause. Go deeper and identify where it starts or hurts the most.
You can find preventative, corrective and intervention type treatments, even last resort type surgery, replacement, and similar medical and survival invasive procedures to bring and calm back life, mobility, and future.
Cause Of Arthritis
Arthritis is one of those diseases which develop as your age increases. Many factors trigger AR and in some cases it can even more become very serious due to some conditions.
The causes of arthritis include:
- Allergies, infection or fungus
- Aging – the main cause of arthritis
- Genetics and hereditary predisposition
- Increased levels of calcium pyrophosphate crystals
- Imbalances in your bodily functions
- Increased levels of uric acid crystals
- Immune system malfunctioning
- Partial and full down conditions
A common cause of arthritis is aging and this form of AR is referred to as osteoarthritis. Injury, progressive degradation of the joints, degenerative, forceful and debilitating losing mobility, flexibility, and range of motion are also the cause of arthritis.
The most common arthritis symptoms include:
- Audible grinding
- Burning sensation
- Bone spur and bone destruction
- Cartilage problems
- Devastating and constant pain
- Dependence on others
- Extreme pain in joints, hips, knees and extremities
- Fluid preservation
- Feeling stiffness, discomfort, soreness, heat and swelling
- Increased fluid levels
- Inflammation of synovial membranes
- Loss of mobility and movement
- Morning stiffness
- Sleep disturbances
- Tremors and tightness
- Tender muscles and tendons
Right know if you are suffering with arthritis symptom, you will experience some signs:
- As the time passes, arthritis becomes more painful.
- The symptoms may be worsen after moving a lot, exercising or after periods of exertion.
- You will experience arthritis symptom different times of the day.
- It will greatly hurt you when you sit down.
- You will experience varying levels of pain.
Which one of these arthritis symptoms do you have, how long, how frequent, how severe these symptoms will affect you gives you an idea for discussions with your physician.
Some other aspects of the condition that might not get all the interest that often include the things like:
- Fear of losing your autonomy
- Feeling irritated and dependent on others
- Loss of self confidence and body image
Do you know there are three common phases of arthritis!
- Rheumatoid arthritis
Arthritis is a difficult, layered and very different in its challenges. Depending on where it occurs, how frequently, how complex, triggers, and duration, effective treatment options are available and also use sustainable healing. According to the recent research, arthritis can be considered as # 1 killer-disease that affects people over and above age 65.
Rheumatoid Arthritis Diagnosis For Treating Your condition–>