Along with anti-oxidants and other medicines, if you follow the methods of natural cure for arthritis, then it will give you best results.
Steps to cure Arthritis:
- Consume whole grains, dried beans, and lentils for vitamin B.
- Avoid carbohydrates, sugar and processed foods.
- Increase the intake of low fat, high fiber foods, and flavonoid rich foods like cherries. These foods help to reduce the damage to the joints.
- The natural cure for arthritis can be accomplished by following a diet which consists of fruits and vegetables, since fruits and vegetables are the good sources of anti-oxidants.Consuming the fruits and vegetables in adequate amounts can lessen the effects of joint damages.
- Consume juices made of vegetables. A combination of beet, carrot, and cucumber is beneficial.
- Green salads with lemon juice, cooked vegetables like coriander, pumpkin, asafetida, turmeric, and spices like ginger, all are beneficial for the wellbeing of joints.
- Consume generous quantities of apples, sweet potatoes, papayas, oranges, apricots, cantaloupe and grapes. Mostly consume vegetables that are rich in vitamin A and beta-cryptoxanthin.
- Take fewer quantities of tea, chocolates, sugar, spicy foods, fried foods and yogurt.
- Some drastic changes in your lifestyle can ease your condition.
- Follow a low acid diet that is don’t include the things like meat, dairy, sodas, white refined flour and tomatoes in your diet.
- A natural cure for arthritis is eating raw fruits, fish and whole grains.
- In addition to the diet, drink plenty of water which helps to remove toxins from your body.
- Consume the foods which contain vitamins and minerals such as vitamin E, C, magnesium, manganese, calcium, and silica.
- Take yoga classes which improve your muscle strength and joint movements.
- Practice aerobic activities such as walking and swimming. They keep your muscle and circulatory system in shape. Also practice motion exercises which help to keep your joints flexible.
- Water exercise can also act as natural cure for arthritis.
- Following a sea food diet cures and prevents your arthritis. Olive oil in fish acts as anti-inflammatory component, but it doesn’t give immediate relief.
If you are searching for natural cure for arthritis; the above mentioned steps are very helpful.
Arthritis Help and Some Helpful Resources–>