Is your skin turned to bluish or reddish in color or did you experience tingling sensation in your feet? Then you must be suffering with poor blood circulation problems.
Blood circulation plays a vital role in your healthy being.
So, to stay healthy, it is very essential for you to keep up your blood circulation in normal levels.
Do you think that this poor blood circulation is not at all a cause for concern? Then don’t be in such kind of wrong impression.
Poor blood circulation is quite serious and potentially life threatening disease for you.
All those symptoms of poor blood circulation such as cramps in legs, tingling sensation in limbs, poor wound healing qualities can certainly notify that you have poor blood circulation levels.
Most dangerous warning signs of poor blood circulation!
As your body circulatory system covers all major organs of your body, the problems can certainly manifest in numerous ways involving major organs of your body.
These are certain most dangerous warning signs of poor blood circulation in your body.
- When poor blood circulation mainly affects your heart, you can experience high blood pressure, increased levels of cholesterol and also severe chest pain. You can face difficulty in performing certain common tasks in your routine life like climbing stairs, walking and stretching. As you have poor blood circulation levels in your body, you can feel tired and breathless soon after performing these particular tasks.
- Poor blood circulation levels in your body can have serious impact on your body limbs. You can certainly experience sudden numbness in your feet, fingers and hands and also severe painful leg cramps.
- Varicose veins are the most common signs of poor blood circulation in your body. Cyanosis is also considered as one of major signs of poor blood circulation in your body. In this particular health condition, your skin turns blue or black due to lack of ample amounts of oxygen in the concerned tissues of your body.
- 20% of the total blood circulated in your body mainly reaches your brain. Whenever your brain experiences sudden drop in the blood flow, it tends to work sub-optimally. As a result, you can feel lethargic, memory loss and many more.
- Sudden attacks of dizziness and unexpected frequent headaches are also certain most common warning signs of poor blood circulation.
Be aware with all these warning signs of poor blood circulation. Whenever you experience these particular signs, immediately consult your personal doctor to get better treatment at right time.