Do you think you are the only person suffering with these painful round sores inside the mouth? It is very common that all of us suffer with mouth ulcers.
Almost 20% of total population suffers with recurrent mouth ulcers. Generally, these mouth ulcers can start in your childhood or adolescence and seem to get better when you reach 40s.
Nutritional deficiencies and allergic conditions!
If you consume any food which is allergic to your immune system, then as a result you can experience mouth ulcers. So, in order to avoid mouth ulcers, avoid allergenic foods [Controlling food allergies].
Avoid confusion between mouth ulcers and burning mouth syndrome!
Burning mouth syndrome is entirely different from mouth ulcers. With burning mouth syndrome, you can experience a generalized burning sensation, which can include your tongue, gums, roof of your mouth, skin present inside of your cheeks and also throat.
Mouth ulcers are visible sores that can be seen. However, occasionally, these affected tissues of skin looks slightly reddened. You can experience dry mouth and bitter metallic taste if you have burning mouth syndrome.
Try these home remedies for those painful sores!
- Take one fresh coconut and grate it. Now extract the milk from coconut and gargle with this coconut milk 3 or 4 times in day.
- Chewing 5 to 6 leaves of basil plant for 5 to 6 times in a day can help you in treating mouth ulcers.
- Gargling with fresh tomato juice and eating raw tomatoes can help in quick healing of mouth ulcers.
- Take one glass of chilled and one glass of hot water separately and perform gargling with hot and cold water alternatively to get rid of those painful sore inside your mouth.
- Boil 1 cup of water by adding one tablespoon of coriander leaves in it. When the water gets slightly warm, remove it and practice gargling with this solution for 3 or 4 times in a day.
These are certain effective home remedies which are useful for treating mouth ulcers. Follow these simple methods. If your problem persists , try to consult your personal health care provider and take proper measures to get rid of those painful mouth ulcers.