Do you want the kind of body that burns fat even in your sleep? There is a simple solution to this – just rev up your metabolism.
If you already know that, then it’s okay. But are you following the mandatory things to make sure your internal fat burning furnace stays on for 24 hours?
Nutrition tips to rev up your metabolism:
1. Have three full meals a day and also include 2-3 snacks. Balance is the key. Consume enough proteins, lots of fruits and vegetables and a small amount of fat. If your balance is out of whack, you are going to be out of whack too. With proper practice, you will achieve the right balance [Boost metabolism naturally].
2. Purchase foods that can remember where they came from. Avoid consuming processed junk or convenience foods.
3. Prepare nutritious meals that can be stored for few days. Keep enough food in your refrigerator or cooler at your work and also at home. Purchase a box of nutrition bars or power bars to eat when you are extra busy. Store them in your gym bag, desk drawer and coat pockets.
5. Always remember that your body is only as good as the things you give it.
6. Read all the labels before you purchase the products. Keep sugar levels low, about 10% of the carbohydrate grams. For instance, if you purchase 20 grams of carbohydrates then there should be only 2 grams of sugar.
7. Consuming enough vitamins and minerals help you use the food you eat more efficiently. They help in the process of digestion and assimilation of your food and you can also get an added nutritional boost that your diet is lacking.
8. Scrap diet sodas and caffeine. In order to fight fatigue, you need to drink enough water. Drinking more and more water helps you lose weight, enhance fat burning, control appetite and clean your system [Water diet].
9. If you go out to eat, eat only half of what you get. Most of the restaurants offer you twice as much as you need. Instead of a salad, choose dressing on the side.
10. Prepare your menu that can help in changing your energy needs depending on the activity level. That means there’s no need to count the calories, instead of this you need to naturally pay attention to what your body needs from day-to-day.
11. Follow step 1 in order to keep your energy and metabolism humming.
Work out tips to rev up your metabolism:
12. Try aerobic training workouts. Switch activities every couple of weeks, so your body has to work at re-learning another activity, which burns some more calories [Effective ways to increase metabolic rate].
For instance, swap cycling for the Stairmaster one month.
13. Come out of the “maintain” frame of mind. Finally this causes trouble for most people.
If you think that once you’ve reached a certain level of conditioning you can back off, then you’re in for a rude awakening. Your body will love it and will begin to start shutting down.
This finally results in a slow gradual loss of muscle and metabolism and a slow gradual increase of body fat.
14. Consuming enough iron is first and foremost important. Iron causes the built up of most metabolically active tissues.
15. The quick route for muscular development is testing and pushing your muscles to the max. When you assume that you have finished and you want to do more then you can do it. No wimps are allowed.
16. Muscles are not built at the gym, they can be built only when they are given time to rest and recuperate. But they cannot do that if you are getting 4-5 hours of sleep a night and stressing out on a daily basis. You must follow a sound nutritional plan to help you recover faster between the workouts.