- Some Seniors May Have Brain Tumors And Not Know It, Study Says
Many older adults may be walking around with brain tumors and not realize it, a new study has found.
- Study: Siblings At Higher Risk Of Getting Heart Disease
The genetic makeup of brothers and sisters may indicate who is next in line to get heart disease, a new study finds.
- Antisocial Behaviour In Kids Key To Alcohol Trouble In Teens, UK
It is not levels of underage drinking, but early signs of antisocial behaviour that best predict future alcohol-related trouble and continued alcohol use by young people.
- Blood Group O May Be The Key To A Cure For Malaria
Scientists at Edinburgh University have revealed that people with the blood group “O” are naturally protected from the most severe forms of malaria.
- Diet And Lifestyle Changes May Help Prevent Infertility From Ovulatory Disorders
Women who followed a combination of five or more lifestyle factors, including changing specific aspects of their diets, experienced more than 80 percent less relative risk of infertility due to ovulatory disorders compared to women who engaged in none of the factors, according to a paper published in the November 1, 2007, issue of Obstetrics & Gynecology.