- Three Minutes A Day To Keep Back Pain Away
At one time or another, we will all experience pain in our body. And for many of us, that pain will come in the form of twinges, aches and soreness in our backs.
- Elevated Homocysteine Levels Have Impact On Vision
Homocysteine, an amino acid believed to contribute to heart attack, stroke and dementia, likely also is a player in retinal damage and vision loss, researchers say.
- Colonoscopy With Removal Of Polyps Linked To Reduction In Colon Cancer Death
Using a model to predict reductions in death from colorectal cancer, epidemiologists and clinical researchers from Memorial Sloan-Kettering looked at the relative effect of an initial screening colonoscopy which clears pre-cancerous polyps from the colon versus surveillance follow-up colonoscopy.
- Faster, More Efficient Method For Detecting Illegal Steroids In Urine
Amid growing concerns about sports “doping,” researchers in Indiana and China report development of a faster and more efficient method for detecting the presence of illegal anabolic steroids in urine.
- Meningitis May Leave Mental Powers Impaired
About one third of adult survivors of bacterial meningitis may experience mild cognitive impairment, according to a new report.